Are you using white papers as part of your business-to-business marketing strategy? Do you know what a white paper is? How to write one? How to market one?
Are you a freelance writer who can provide stellar, effective white papers to your clients?
If not, then you’re missing out on one of the most powerful marketing tools and writing-related services today.
Which is why you need to register for The Power of White Papers, a 90-minute webinar.
When you offer a white paper to customers and potential customers, you:
- Establish a dialogue with decision makersc
- Position yourself and your company as thought leaders in your field
- Differentiate your company by showing potential customers that you’re willing to give before asking
- Enhance your credibility
Most important, however, is that white papers bring customers to you. This makes them the most effective form of inbound marketing today.
No wonder their use among companies, big and small, is exploding.
Whether you are a company looking to integrate white papers into your marketing strategy, or a writer looking to add white papers to your list of services, you need to register for this webinar – NOW!
Communications consultant Debra Gordon, MS, specializes in white papers. Her clients include PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Castlight Health, Best Doctors, and Bosch Healthcare. Now she wants to share her knowledge with you.
- How to craft a winning white paper.
- How to power market your white paper.
- How to turn your white paper into a nearly endless stream of content for inbound marketing.
But wait! There’s more.
Registering for The Power of White Papers webinar also entitles you to:
- Unlimited access to the on-demand webinar.
- Membership in a private LinkedIn group focused on content marketing.
- Access to a Dropbox folder filled with resources on white papers.
- Discounts on one-on-one coaching with Debra Gordon. This includes brainstorming on white paper topics and a personal assessment of one white paper.
All for the low price of $149. Where else can you get this much marketing power for less than $200? Just imagine the return on your investment!
Plus, it’s risk free. That’s right—if you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your money within 30 days.
- $149 with a money-back guarantee.
- Membership in a private LinkedIn group devoted to content marketing.
- Discount on one-on-one coaching/analysis.
- eBook filled with tips and advice from the webinar.
About Debra Gordon
Debra Gordon, MS, is president of GordonSquared, Inc., a healthcare communications company based in Williamsburg, Va. She is an in-demand speaker and trainer (as well as writer) and has spoken before numerous organizations in the past few years, including the American Medical Writers Association’s national meeting and several regional chapter meetings; the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association; the Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions; the Life Sciences Trainers and Educators Network; the Experimental Biology 2014 meeting; and the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Abdominal Surgeons.
Debra received her bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Virginia and her Master of Science degree in biomedical writing from the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia.
Heather Johnson – :
Heidi Rosvold-Brenholz – :
Kristine Shields MSN, DrPH – :
Vivian Fransen, MPA – :